Flesh out your idea into a salable manuscript in one month
From head to paper
Best for non-fiction aspiring authors
You are a well-established professional, life-coach, or expert with an idea for a non-fiction book. Still, don’t know where to start, have no writing and publishing experience, and need a gentle yet firm hand to guide through the process?
This personalized one-on-one coaching program will help you learn how to write a book that commands attention—the kind of book that will grow your reputation and clientele while positively impacting people’s lives.
At the end of this program, you will have a solid outline of your book, a catchy title, a compelling elevator pitch, an accurate profile of your target audience, and a next-steps solid plan.
This coaching program will also help you to:
unleash your creativity and increase your productivity
establish clear objectives related to your writing
set up a writing routine that works for you
get the words on the page
overcome your inner barriers and limitations, silence the inner critic, and gain the confidence you need to express yourself
This one-on-one personalized coaching program includes
1. Five ninety-minute consecutive one-on-one work sessions, scheduled weekly.
Each session will include a weekly assignment. The weekly assignments will help you internalize the takeaways of each coaching session and make progress towards your goal, fast. ($900 value)
We will find out your “why,” define your point, and set clear objectives for you as an author.
We will define your book theme, structure, tone of voice, personality, sub-genre(s)
We will define your market and profiling your target audience
We will sett up a writing routine that works for you. We will brainstorm the book title, tag line, and elevator pitch
We will discuss traditional publishing versus self-publishing options and identify which one works best for you. This is also a Q&A session for you to ask any questions you may have at this point.
2. Email support:
up to 30 minutes between sessions ($175 value)
3. Weekly written feedback to your assignment
4. Video and mp3 recordings of the live sessions for your further reference
5. Written assessment of the outline of your book with recommendations.
6. Written critique (up 1000 words) of the first two chapters in your book with recommendations.
($ 499 value)
7. Customized written next-steps plan with recommendations regarding the book marketing strategy, book retailers, and calendar of activities
8. Access to the Self-Publishing Mastery Summit Online
Investment in your lifetime writing career:
$1,299 (instead of $2,697)
Ready to put your best foot forward?
We’re here to help. Let’s get to know each other first.